Taum Insurance LLC of Norman, Oklahoma
At Tatum Insurance in Oklahoma, we are an independent agency. We work for you and not any carrier. Whether you need auto, home, business, or life insurance, we’ve got you covered. With over 60 years of combined experience, our goal is to find you the best policy with the right coverage. Sometimes the unknown can be scary. You can’t see the future, and unfortunately, accidents and unplanned events occur. That’s why having an insurance package that covers you and your family and provides financial protection is essential.
Why Choose Us For Your Insurance Needs?
We known there are many Norman insurance companies to choose from. Here are some reasons you should choose Tatum Insurance LLC as your independent insurance experts.
- Offers some of the best coverage for an affordable price by utilizing numerous insurance carriers
- The #1 choice by many in Norman
- Trusted Choice certified
- We are Oklahoma locals offering a top rated service for you and your family
At Tatum, our personalized approach and genuine care for our customers set us apart. We listen to your wants, needs, and desires and then use that information to create a custom policy for you. We will work to find you the best price and protection for you and the ones you care about.
Auto Insurance Policies
Get the car insurance coverage you need at the best price. That’s all you really want as a driver. A unique and personalized auto insurance policy can help protect you and your vehicle if it is damaged by accident, theft, or other some other covered event.
Tatum offers professional recommendations to our customers regarding their vehicle’s insurance. The most basic and minimum auto insurance coverage that Oklahoma law requires are liability limits of at least:
- $25,000 because of bodily injury to or death of one (1) person in any (1) accident
- $50,000 because of bodily injury to or death of two (2) or more persons in a one (1) accident, subject to the $25,000 per person limit
- $25,000 because of injury to or destruction of property of others in an accident
Homeowners Insurance Policies
For most people, their home, apartment, or condominium is their most valuable asset. Homeowners insurance protects you financially if an unforeseen affair occurs like fire, theft, vandalism, or some other event that is covered by your policy.
Also, if someone is injured while at your residence and decides to take you to court, many policies will cover this. There are a variety of coverage options:
- Dwelling protection (i.e. the structure of the actual house)
- Other structures (i.e. Buildings separate from the house like tool sheds or detached garages)
- Personal Property (i.e. Personal items like furniture, appliances, and clothing. However, not all issues are covered, so please check while purchasing your policy.
- Loss of Use (i.e. If your home is destroyed and uninhabitable, the cost of additional living expenses is covered)
Life Insurance Policies
While you are healthy and employed, you don’t have to worry about taking care of your loved ones. However, the future is unknown. With a life policy from Tatum Insurance LLC, you can safeguard your family’s future when you can’t be there to take care of them. Some of the most common types are the following:
- Term Life: Term life insurance was created to provide financial protection for a specified period.
- Universal Life: Universal life insurance is a permanent insurance policy that provides lifetime coverage.
- Whole Life: Similar to universal life, whole life insurance is a permanent policy covers you your whole life, although they usually have higher premium payments.
Renters Insurance Policies
Home is where you make it and approximately 1/3 of all households in the United States are rented. One thing to remember is that the landlord, or owner of that home, likely has that building insured, but this does not extend to your stuff contained within. Therefore, it becomes your own responsibility to obtain insurance to protect your personal property in the event of a disaster.
Renter’s insurance covers your contents on a replacement cost basis and will replace or reimburse you for their loss or damage. All this with the exception of covering the building you’re renting. These policies have two distinct sections:
- Property coverage: Covers any personal belongings, but does not cover the building you live in.
- Liability: Covers unintended damage to your rental or accidents that may occur at home. Medical liability is a type of liability coverage.
Business Insurance Policies
Are you a small, medium, or large business in Oklahoma? At Tatum, we understand the needs of businesses in our community. At our Oklahoma offices, business insurance is one of our specialties.
We pride ourselves in finding you the best option for your business with a variety of insurance companies. We will compare rates and protection to get you the best overall value. Insurance for your company is a necessity and knowing the right policy for your company is important. Some of the policies we can inform you about are as follows:
- Business owners policy
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Umbrella
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Surety Bonds
Motorcycle Insurance Policies
The feeling of being out on the open road on your bike is second to none. To ensure the freedom you receive from your motorcycle lasts, protection is mandatory. Oklahoma is no different than any other state in that a bare minimum set of conditions are required to ride on a two-wheel vehicle. Here are the minimum motorcycle liability insurance requirements:
- $25,000 – injury or death of one person.
- $50,000 – injury or death of two or more persons.
- $25,000 – for property damage.
However, don’t think you must restrict yourself to the minimum requirements. Here, at Tatum Insurance, we offer full-coverage across the wide spectrum of calamities that can occur to you and your motorcycle.
Directions To Our Office In Norman, Oklahoma
From Oklahoma City Airport:
Get on I-44/OK-3 E from Terminal Dr and SW 54th St. Follow OK-3 E and I-35 S to W Robinson St in Norman. Take exit 110B from I-35 S. Merge onto I-44/OK-3 E. Drive to 36th Ave NW. Destination will be on the right
From The North
Get on I-240 E/OK-3 E/US-62 E from SW 70th St and S Western Ave. Take I-35 S to W Robinson St in Norman. Take exit 110B from I-35 S. Drive to 36th Ave NW. Our office will be on the right.
From The East
Head south on OK-9 W/E State Hwy 9 toward Juanita Ln. Use the right lane to take the ramp onto I-35 N. Take exit 110 for Robinson Street. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Robinson St/Interstate Dr S. Turn right onto W Robinson St. Turn right onto 36th Ave NW. Our office will be on the right.
From The South
Head northwest on I-35 N. Take exit 110 for Robinson Street. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Robinson St/Interstate Dr S. Turn right onto W Robinson St. Turn right onto 36th Ave NW. Our office will be on the right.
From The West
Head southeast on H. E. Bailey Turnpike Norman Spur. Get on I-35 N/OK-9 E in Goldsby. Follow I-35 N to W Robinson St in Norman. Take exit 110 from I-35 N. Continue on W Robinson St. Drive to 36th Ave NW. Our office will be on the right.