Finding an insurance agency can be overwhelming. When you begin your search to find an Oklahoma, Arizona, or Texas insurance agency, there are a number of things to keep in mind so that you have a positive experience and protect yourself from doing business with a company that is less than great. Below is an infographic about what to look for in an insurance agency.
Does Your Insurance Company Have The Following?
- Location Near You: When looking for an independent insurance agency for all your insurance needs, you want to look for one that is located close to you. Make sure their hours of operations are convenient and work with your schedule.
- Agency Experience: Before deciding on an independent insurance agency, be sure to ask how long the company has been in business. It is important that the agency has a team that is experienced and will be around to help you in the future.
- Agency Credentials: Always be sure to ask for the credentials of the insurance agency you are considering working with to ensure that they received the required training.
- Knowledgeable and Professional: When dealing with an independent insurance agency and its agents, be sure to ask a lot of questions. The agent should be able to answer all your questions and articulate the answers in a clear and knowledgeable way.
- Carrier Comparison: Be sure your independent insurance agency can explain the difference in carriers and insurance packages. If they can, it’s usually a good sign in that the agency knows what they are doing.
Tatum Insurance LLC is a company that prides itself at meeting the above insurance agency standards. We are dedicated in helping our clients get the best coverage at an affordable rate. Give us a call today for all your insurance needs.